Friday, August 15, 2014

More angles like you

The world could use more angels like you thank you card is for my sister to send to her chemo nurses.  I started this 5x7 card using some new gorgeous papers from Crafting life's pieces site and used my copic airbrush system to add color around the edges.  The square turned is from Spellbinders adorning squares in soft green cardstock.  I added three layers for pretty  lacy angel from Cheery Lynn designs.  The flowers and leaves are from Michaels and I added the lace and saying.  

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Karen! Just wanted to stop by and, of course, I find some beautiful cards every time I visit. This die cut angel is so pretty! You always use your dies so beautifully. A lovely card for the nurses. I'm sorry to hear your sister is having to go through that. It can be rough.

Chelsea said...

Wow Karen! This card is stunning! The angel with a gem heart in the center is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful glitter on the roses and I love your use of the digital paper. Thank you so much!