Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cheery Lynn Guest Designer, Non traditional Christmas colors

I'm honored to be the guest designer on Cheery Lynn today.  The theme is non-traditional Christmas colors and I love that!!  I started this 6x6 card with the scalloped French Flair, then added a layer of embossed paper with the silver French Flair.  I used the new lacey tree and made 3 of them so I could attach them for a 3-D look.  The corners are holly leaves from the new holly leaf strip and I love this leaf, there are three sizes on the strip.  I added some pearl snowflakes to finish this card.  This second card uses the same lacey tree and back plate.The panel behind the tree is scalloped cove rectangle.   The top border is lace light deco border and I used some glitter glue to decorate it.  I topped the tree with the beautiful bow from the ornamental wreath set.   The corners are the gorgeous holly corners.
Be sure to check out the gorgeous creations on Cheery Lynn. 



2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a beauty Karen. Love the shine. :)

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Love your christmas Cards! I'm still working on mine as well. SueH