I used this pretty download to make this tag. The die cuts are all spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, the fence is from Our Daily Bread Design and the ferns are a Martha Stewart Punch. The flower is a prima flower from Michaels. I tied the silk ribbon from Really reasonable ribbon at the top. The background is a cuttlebug 5x7 embossing folder.
Our Daily Bread Design challenge is to use circles or squares. I used the new circle ornament bundle and matching die for this center easel card. I embossed three of the large ones in gold and then used the different size dies to cut them out. The center sentiment is also from ODBD Christmas blessings and I used the ODBD die for it as well. The side dies are a Marianne die. The leaves and poinsettia are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added a few pearls to finish the card.
I made this pretty colored card for the grab a cup challenge at Flourishes. I used their coffee with friends stamp set but unfortunately I think it is discontinued. I emboss the cups in gold and colored two of them with copic markers. I used Spellbinders rectangles for the shapes and stamped the sentiment with walnut distressed ink. I added gold borders and ribbon and flowers to finish the card.
Wow after many hours and frustration I found out that the new windows 8,.1 is NOT compatible with Sony cyber shot cameras, isn't that nice. I hope they send a fix through soon for this. I did however get this scanned on my printer so I could participate in the sketch challenge at Flourishes. I started this 5x7 card with a green card stock, then added a square of deep red and the ribbon along the side. The pretty die cut is the Adorning squares by Spellbinders. This pretty image is from Flourishes Holiday Topiaries collection. I colored it with copics and added stickles to the dove for some sparkle. I used the Season's greetings from this set also and added a pretty poinsettia from Cheery Lynn dies.
Christine with Flourishes is having a birthday this week!!! I made this pretty card using Flourishes Dahlia set and fussy cut it out. I colored it with copics in V series, V15, V12 and V01 for the flowers, Y06 for the center of the flowers and YG 63 &67 for the leaves with a little of the Y06 on the ends. The fan is a Sissex die and then I ran it through a cuttlebug folder and sanded it to bring out the design. The paper for the fan is Shimmer Sheetz Mylar. I added some Cheery Lynn dies around the flower and leaves, mini fanciful flourishes, rose leaf strip and the shape is Cheery Lynn's French Flair. I used the oval inside from Flourishes perfectly pierced oval and added a peel off saying.