Sunday, October 25, 2009

Easel card


This Easel card is so fun and easy to make, I found a tutorial somewhere on SCS. You just take a piece of 12x6 card stock, score it at 6" and then at 3" on the left side only. Then just fold it so you can attach the card front as I have done here. You will need a bow or a brad or something in the center to make the card stand up. The angels are from Graphic 45 Christmas past paper, same paper as the tall and long cards in a previous post. Just added some bling and a spellbinders tag with a peel off saying and punched out the scrolls with EK punch of the glitter paper.

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very elegant! I have yet to try this fold, yours is just beautiful! I don't think I knew you even had a blog. Where have I been? Now I am going to look through your posts hee hee