Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday and Calendar girl


I made this birthday card for a friend's birthday yesterday, Our daily bread design stamp and Graphic 45 papers. The pink card is for crafty secrets calendar girl challenge and instead of the calendar I thought of the song I love, I love, I love my calendar girl so I used one of their images on this card. MS around the card punch, the pretty background is a wallpaper sample from Menards, they now have about 5" sq samples that are gorgeous and perfect for the cards. Some flowers and MS butterfly punch finished it off.





3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

So gorgeous and beautifully done, Karen! LOVE both of these! Wonderful cards!

scrappyandhappy!sympatico.ca said...

oooh la la I love the pic of the womyn and the framing and colors you picked Karen. She is truly beautiful with your touch!

patricia smith said...

Tha birthday card is so lovely! Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, pat smith