Sunday, February 6, 2011

Flourishes Spring Challenge

For those of us in snow country we are definitely ready for some spring like weather. Flourishes challenge is to think spring. I chose this beautiful image from a year of flowers collection. The paper and little blue flowers are Prima, die cuts are Cheery Lynn dies.       I used copics to color and some glassy glaze over the flowers for dimension. Silk ribbon from Flourishes for the bow, peel off border and krylon pen to edge the layers. The card is 5" square.  It's snowing AGAIN here this morning after 16" the other day. Have a wonderful day and stay warm!

6 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Karen, Just gorgeous! I have been looking at it for a while just taking in all the finishing details! Love it all!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Karen, I like these crocus in the red. Lovely framing! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Winter Thaw Challenge.

Lenoria said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the bright cheery colors and I am ready for spring!

Dawn B. said...

Karen this is really pretty. I love the shape you chose. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

Leslie Miller said...

So lovely and feminine! Your combined shapes for framing are just wonderful!

SAMARA said...

how cool with all the different frames! i love the darker bow with it. what a great highlight.