Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crafty secrets celebrate something new!

This gorgeous image is from Crafty Secrets postcard set. Our challenge this week on Crafty Secrets is celebrate something new.  I love these images and they make such a cute card. I added some flowers, pretty papers from the Jack and Jill collection from Prima. I used a MS lace border punch to make the corners and added some pretty peel offs and a gem. the flowers are prima I think.  Check out the gallery on Split Coast, there are gorgeous cards in there. 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Karen ... this is SO SWEET! LOVE all the pink ... fabulous design!

Jan Hennings said...

Oh my! Isn't the the sweetest card ever! Love everything about it :)

barbara's paper treasures said...

This is a very cute baby card, I love the image and position of the ribbon. The color is perfect.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Love this Karen! So sweet!

Elly said...

This is a gorgeous card, so sweet, And the one below is beautiful too!
So nice to hear I inspire you with my cards. Marianne(design) will be glad too LOL.

hugs, Elly

SAMARA said...

oh so precious! I can just feel the baby being rocked! And of course, my pink!!! Your ribbon treatment is Very Very beautiful Karen.