Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cheery Lynn bouquet

If you are looking for the Belli Challenge please scroll down to the next post.  All of the leaves and ferns in this bouquet are from Cheery Lynn.      I cut several of each of the leaf flourish and ferns and cut a leaf die apart to fill in.  The vase is from Flower soft and the roses are little prima ones.  The paper is from my stash and I spritzed it with Tattered Angels pearl spray and edged it with a gold pen.  Be sure to check out the Cheery Lynn blog and see the awesome wall hanging that inspired this card, Sandie made this fabulous arrangement and now I probably will have to buy the newest flower dies after seeing her creation.  
Dies used are:
Pine Branches
Olive Branches
Fanciful Flourish
Leaf







6 comments:

Elly said...

Lovely bouquet card Karen!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- I love the flowers- and the pretty gold edging is the perfect added touch!

Jean McKenzie said...

This card is just stunning!! What more can I say!! Love love love it!!

Saints Rule! said...

Lovely Karen!

Leslie Miller said...

Incredibly gorgeous! I recognize the Webster's Pages, too. What a stunning bouquet, Karen!

SAMARA said...

Karen, it is as if the flower vase is sitting right on the table...not a card! This is just amazing. xox