Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stampin Sisters in Christ Heart challenge

Our challenge this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ is make a heart the focal point on our card.  I just received this gorgeous new heart from Flourishes and couldn't wait to play. The saying is part of this new set.  This beautiful Sweet nothings paper is from the 123 Create at Flourishes also and I love this whole paper pack.  I used one of the papers in the pack and stamped the gorgeous heart on it. Then I colored it with a copic maker RV34.  I used spellbinders heart die to cut it out and then added the spellbinders heart circle die under it.  The butterflies and bottom heart border are a MS punch.  Added some pearls to the butterflies to finish them.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Karen *Ü* Wow is this ever GORGEOUS!! Love the beautiful heart and nestie with hearts... and all the butterflies as well. They are my faves *Ü* It's so good to have you joining our challenge this week at SSIC!

Blessings,
kris - SSIC DT

SAMARA said...

WOW this is outstanding! That heart, I thought it was paper!!! Can't believe it is colored. Just beautiful with the CL Die Karen! xox

MariLynn said...

This is gorgeous. I love those butterflies. Thanks for sharing with the SSIC.