Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flourishes celebrate Mother's

This pretty new Mother's words of wisdom set is from Flourishes and our challenge is to make a pretty Mother's day card. 
I used a Spellbinders circle to cut out the image and beaded circles to surround it.  I colored the image with copics in corals and yellow and added pearls and bow around it.  The fancy tag from Spellbinders with matching Want 2 scrap bling was used for the saying. I printed off the background from my computer and added holographic peel off borders around it.  I'm also entering this card into the Joyful celebration on Stampin Sister in Christ. 

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Karen. This is just SO pretty. It's sweet and soft, and I'm sure it will be very appreciated. Thanks for sharing it here, and I hope you will stop by the Sister Site to Stampin' Sisters - Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge every week, and would SO LOVE to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Fresh spring colors, you know I love this wreath and all those pearls are wonderful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge!

Traci M said...

This is so lovely, Karen!! The soft colors encircling your wreath and a bit of sparkle/shine make this frame worthy!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Blessings on your week!