Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Daily Bread Scrapbook Challenge for May

The challenge this month at Our Daily Bread is a sketch and you must use circles.   I decided this wonderful springtime background page Graphic 45 Once upon a springtime collection was perfect to show off my granddaughter in her pretty Easter dress.  I backed her picture with a some coral paper and light blue wax paper resist on glossy paper.  I added the sayings from ODBD mini tags one and three.     The coral flower is made with Cheery Lynn medium and large rose die. 

3 comments:

Pat said...

How great! You really did a nice job with all the BG work, and the circles! She is a doll!
Hugs, Pat

Patter Cross said...

Karen, I must say that this page is stunning! Oh my! All of the details, colors, etc., are just perfect! And what a precious, precious granddaughter you have! Thanks for playing along again in the ODBD Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge! Blessings,

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout and your granddaughter is precious!