Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fish tail, pearls and circle, Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

The challenge over at Flourishes is a Fish Tail, 4 Pearls and a Circle.  I started the 5x7 card with some pretty textured paper, then cut the fish tail and ran it through the cuttlebug. The pretty die is a Marianne die and Cheery Lynn circle. I stamped the gorgeous Winter blossoms and colored it with copics and Spica pens. I added some dimension with liquid pearls on the pussy willows and glitter.  I added peel off corners and colored in some of the area with a Spica pen.  I finished the card with pearls on the corner of the Marianne die.  

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Stunning! I love everything about your card! Great colors, coloring, neat design, & cool die!

Amanda said...

I love your stunning design! That diecut is Beautiful, and I love how you matted your image on it :)

Thank you for playing along with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!
Amanda :)