Monday, February 10, 2014

Just Rite Botannicals

I made this pretty Sympathy for a friend who lost her brother the past week.  I"m entering it into the challenge on Just Rite Blog.   I started this card with a 5x7 pale green back and then added a Tuffted Cling background stamp and layered that on a matching paper which are both from Maja papers.  I used the matching Vintage labels seven die for the image and backing and the pretty roses are from the With Sympathy clear set of stamps.  I colored them with copics in RV colors and finished the card with a triple bow and pearls. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- this is absolutely gorgeous Karen.

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card.

Kary said...

Such a lovely sympathy card. Love the soft colours and the design.

pam said...

hi Karen, paying you a return visit, thank you.
Wow you have some beautiful creations on your blog, love this latest one, lovely colours and design.
pam

Sheri said...

WOW! GORGEOUS! Every time I see someone stamp a busy background like that on a patterned paper I think "Why didn't I think of that?!" Sadly I never do til I see one as pretty as this! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card. I love that you used that background stamp on patterned paper.

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card!! Love it!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Just STUNNING!! ;) I LOVE the pretty pearls and the soft feel of this!! Just so BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful with the pretty papers, colors, and flowers! I love how you added the background stamp and all those pretty pearls.