Saturday, May 3, 2014

Guest Designing with dryer sheets

I have the honor of guest designing this month for Sweet Stamps.  I started this card with the Cheery Lynn French Flair Silver Stackers, added the French Flair Doily Stacker and then used the sliver stacker for the green layer. The beautiful Floral Arrangement was stamped on the Horizon French Flair layer and colored with copics.  The Shasta Daisy, rose leaf, flourish leaf strips were used to make the flower and leaves.  The daisy was cut out of a dryer sheet and colored with Distress inks. 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, what a beautiful stamp, and absolutely lovely the way you've used your dies! Pretty colors, pretty everything!

Chelsea said...

Hi Karen, your work is so beautiful! Love looking at all the details and beautiful dies.

Juliz Design Post said...

Hi Karen, What a beautiful card and I love your flower...fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Much appreciated, Julie x