Tuesday, June 22, 2010

De-stressing, crafty secrets style


Our challenge this week over at Split Coast Crafty secrets is to De-stress. I used their new stamp se birds at home with the new paper pack, LeChateau Collection from Kaiser craft. I knew the minute I saw this paper I had to have it for these new stamps. I embossed the bird cages in black and layered over the pale blue with black soot distressing inks. Paper is also distressed with the soot and a Martha Stewart border punch used on the corners.

6 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Looks lovely.~Diane

Jan Hennings said...

Karen,
Love everything about this beauty! The distressing, the stamps, paper and the Spellbinder's die!

Dru said...

Ooooh I like this - beautifully mysterious!

Angelnorth said...

Yep, that paper was perfect for those stamps, lovely card!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Beautiful work distressing. The bird cages look 3-D! I love the paper you chose it's gorgeous.
Hugs Bonnie

Kathi said...

Fabulous card. I love the bird cages with that paper.