Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Emerging image, Crafty Secrets 141

Gina K's stamp tv was about emerging leaves today, well I wanted to use this technique for my Crafty Secrets challenge and I didn't have leaves so I used their saying and branch and bird.  The CS challenge was to do something encouranging and this saying was as close as I could get to that.  Hop over to both sites and check out the wonderful ideas and play along. TH distressed inks, spellbinders die cuts, MS border punch for the corners and peel off border and gold pen to finish it. Background paper is Crafty secrets.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is GORGEOUS Karen and you did such a beautiful job on this technique! Bless You ... this is wonderful!

Angelnorth said...

Lovley rich look here Karen, great job!

Jan Hennings said...

Karen,
Beautiful saying and such a cool technique!