Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flourishes 3 layer card

Our challenge today is use 3 layers on our card. I used their pretty stamp set from the Zinnia collection. I colored it with copic markers and cut it out with a Spellbinder long scalloped rectangle.  The pretty paper is from Spring Feast by First Edition.  Added some ribbon and bling to finish this card.

Well I did the 3 layers but just kept looking at this card and thinking how blah and bland it looks so I jazzed it up some and added some corners and bling to the corners in the next version.  I'm not into clean and simple, I love layers and bling .

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Karen this is lovely! Thanks for playing in Flourishes threes a charm challenge.

Greta said...

Beautiful color combo & lovely card!

Dawn B. said...

I love the addition of the corners. I really struggled with this challenge. You did a great job. Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes.

Cindy Lawrence said...

So soft and pretty...love the colors you chose for this, Karen! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

SAMARA said...

The coloring and colors on this are fantastic! I love how you put the background paper into the flowers and YOU ARE a crazily fantasticismo colorer! The way the greens come into the blues are SO lovely! The ribbon bow is the PERFECT color Karen. Just lovely!