Friday, September 16, 2011

Mark's finest papers Sept releases

Have you looked at the beautiful September releases from Mark's finest papers?  These beautiful fall stamps are waiting for you!!  I colored them with copics and cut them out with spellbinders dies. Be sure to check out the DT cards This first card is a Tri Shutter card and you can find the tutorial on Split Coast resources.

The second card is also colored with copics and I added layers of DP and a pretty prima fall flower.  Be sure to get your stamps ordered soon as the discount is still on.

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Karen, this is absolutely stunning!!! Love, love, love it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

SAMARA said...

Oh my good Lord...that bazillion opening card is amazing!!! I have looked at SO many cards like this, watched the videos, watched the tutorials and can not do it!!!! But yours is the absolute first I have seen with the ends with the die cuts on it. What a fantastic addition and I LOVE your papers. It looks so intricate because of the cuts (your additions)

Jenny Gropp said...

Nicely done!!!! Great tri shutter card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Good heavens! I'm in awe! What fabulous and detailed creations!