Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moon light escapades

I needed a masculine card today so I used my new Sutter stamps and some Stampscapes for this cute scene.  I stamped the right side rocks first and masked them and stamped the little boy over them. I stamped the mountains and then the sheep on top. I stamped the grassy area last, colored everything with copics except the sky which is done with distressed ink.  I added some layers for the split coast sketch challenge this week and some bling to finish it. 

6 comments:

Sheree said...

What a beautiful card Karen!! Love your layout and colour choicesand those stamps are awesome!
Well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene!
Hugs,
Sheree

NancyD said...

Hi Karen! It always surprises me when I see characters in a scenic project. I love how good your masking is and the ram in the moon is wonderful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Craft a Scene.

Hey, I am so looking forward to the week in May. What are you calling that week? I need a way to refer to it. NancyD

Deanna said...

beautiful card! Love that ram stamp. It is perfect in the moonlight.

Jean McKenzie said...

Karen, You have done a beautiful job of designing and colouring that image! Gorgeous card!

Kittie said...

Karen, what a gorgeous scene with beautiful crsand images.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your card always seem to leave me breathless. Wow
Hugs Bonnie