Friday, March 9, 2012

Release week challenge for Flourishes

This gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp set is from Flourishes I love this set and they are so much fun to color.  I used a lavender card, green background with a 5x7 cuttlebug folder and then I cut borders with a Martha Stewart punch.  The image is surrounded by a labels 15 and a silver pen edges it.  I tied a triple bow and added some gems to finish the card.    Stay tuned to Flourishes for their release week and sneak peeks starting next week.  Our inspiration for this week was this picture:

9 comments:

Anneke klerks said...

this card is very pretty, i like the colours very much

hugs anneke

Colleen said...

Karen,
Very pretty card and I love the image you chose. By the way I haven't forgotten about your group, I'm trying to get a collection of Stampscapes stamps going first. Sadly I will not be able to make your retreat do to budget considerations.

Janett said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors

dpkennedy said...

Gorgeous Karen!

ChristineCreations said...

This is a great set to use these colors Karen. Lovely framing on the card and that's really unique ribbon too! Thanks for paying in the challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge, Karen! I love the Sweet Peas, and the bow is fabulous!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty Karen, great detail work too.

Dawn B. said...

Karen this is gorgeous. You picked a great set for this challenge. Your coloring is fantastic.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Ooh, how pretty, Karen! Love the blingy border and beautiful coloring of the sweet peas! Thanks so much for playing!