Saturday, December 27, 2014

Power Poppy Camellias

This new digital stamp of the Camellias is from Power Poppy and it's beautiful!!!  I'm just learning how to use digis so I still have a lot to learn on changing the sizes etc but there is a tutorial on the Power Poppy blog to help you. They also have a "Peep of the Week" challenge that you can participate in and it's so much fun.  I printed the images off on cryogen white text weight paper and used copics in the RV color scheme to color the flowers. I added some tumbled glass distress ink around the edges and trimmed in a gold pen.  I left the far right panel blank so I can put a sentiment on it and sign it when I decide what I'm going to use it for.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the top and bottom of the card and also trimmed the whole card with a gold pen.  I hope you will hop over to the Power Poppy blog and participate. 

No comments: