Sunday, October 11, 2015

Power Poppy, Bits and Pieces

The challenge at Power Poppy is to use part of an image on your creation.  I used this image from the So Grateful collection and colored it with copic markers.  I used a Spellbinders labels 28 to cut the portion out and back it.  The corners and tag are from the Sue Wilson collection by Creative expressions.  I added some DP behind the image and a sticky lace accent across it,  To finish the card I just added a pearl to each corner.  Be sure to check out all the fun challenges over at Power Poppy and add to your collection of stamps and digital images.   

5 comments:

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the colors and especially the corners.

ChristineCreations said...

The pumpkin makes such a great focal element in this image! Lovely job Karen! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Karen! Isn't this image just perfect for the challenge? I love how you die cut it and then added those pretty corners. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Power Poppy challenge!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, I just love this image and your beautifully colored pumpkins and flowers, and what beautiful border dies! Beautifully done! Hugs!

Kathy Jones said...

Beautifully done Karen! So rich and elegant with all those beautiful dies that frame the chair perfectly!! Beautiful!!