Sunday, October 11, 2015

Starting Christmas cards

I'm not a fan of fall cards and usually don't send any of those so I'm trying to get an early start on Christmas. I used the Sue Wilson, Creative expressions snowflake border and tag set to make this card after her watching her video.  I covered the background with a sticky sheet and used some very fine glitter after embossing it with a snowflake folder which doesn't show up on the photo.  The ribbon is a holographic sparkle ribbon and the saying is a peel off sticker. You can purchase a lot of the Sue Wilson dies from Joan's Garden

2 comments:

Lenoria said...

Karen, I love this card! The embossing doesn't show up in your picture but the sparkle sure does!!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Karen, this is stunning, what beautiful dies and love all that sparkle.