Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm doing the happy dance, Creative Belli Challenges

I'm so honored to be on the design team at Belli Challenges. These ladies are over the top talented and so nice!! I used Our daily bread design stamps to match the spellbinders ornaments for this card. Some glittered chipboard from Michaels and ribbon and a gem to finish this.  I stamped the background snowflake and the poinsettias in versamark and embossed in sparkly gold. The saying is a gold peel off from Pop up templates.   Please stop over and join in the fun at Creative Belli Challenge blog, you can use any stamps or digi's that you have for these challenges and the group is just super!!!
I'm also using this card for Our daily bread challenge, Christmas cards.

13 comments:

Mickie said...

I love this stamp. Your card is gorgeous.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! This is spectacular, Karen, and sooo elegant with all the gold embossing!! The red bling in the center is such a beautiful finishing touch!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Karen, how beautiful!! As a lover of RED, that really takes my eye first. The gold is fabulous on this amazing ornament! WOW! Great job on the challenge!!

Robin Parker said...

This is so elegant. Love the glitter and embossing. Great job!!

Pat Moore said...

I'm so happy for you. You do such wonderful embellishment work. Congrats. ...Pat M

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Karen!! I just love the red, gold and white combo with all your details and sparkle. Gorgeous snowflake background too!

Holly said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the gold and white combo with that red gem in the center of the ornament. Such a perfect card for this Christmas embellishment challenge!!! Welcome to the Belli Girls!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so beautiful karen, I love the nesties die and stamp set-it looks so regal in gold

Chrissy D said...

Karen - this is absolutely stunning!!! So glad you joined the Belli Challenge Design Team!

joy said...

Karen - great card, love the pink glitter and the jewel center - so pretty. Glad to have you on the CB Design Team!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Stunning card, Karen! Love all the gold and the hint of red! We are so happy to have you join us on the Belli team!

Betty Wright said...

Karen, this is stunning! All of the sparkle and embossing is beautiful! I must say one of my fave purchases this fall has been the glitter cardstock/chipboard stuff. I just love it! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Well, congratulations, Miss Karen! I'll have to check out Belli Challenges...don't believe I've been there before. And since you're on the DT, I'd love to play!

This card is GORgeous, by the way!