Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A special thank you

I saw this technique on someone's blog the other day, of course I thought I saved the email so I could give you a link and her the credit. I will try and find it later.  This is a piece of foil and DP from an old Christmas pack of paper. I took the foil, ran it through the cuttlebug and then used copic various refills and sponged the color on it. Blotted it, used versamark over the whole thing and embossed it in clear.  I added the stamp from Flourishes and colored with several blue copic markers. Added the bling and saying over the spellbinders tag.  I'm using this for several challenges including Flourishes food or drink, TLC303 sponging.

4 comments:

DragonflyBlissCardshop said...

This card is beautiful Karen. I love the varying shades of blue and the shimmer is lovely...adding the bling was just even more goodness!

shulsart said...

This is very pretty, Karen. I love the sparkly shimmer to the paper, what a fun technique.

SAMARA said...

How delightful. Yummy, my favorite colors and my favorite beverage! I love all the bling-a-ding-ding Karen!

Silke Ledlow said...

Karen, your new technique looks beautiful! Love the embossed foil look! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us! Merry Christmas to you and your family...hugs ~S~