Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cheery Lynn Doilies and No stamping

I made this card for the doily challenge at Cheery Lynn.   I started the card with a gorgeous French Flair die and then added the French Flair doily stacker over it.  I totally love this shape and use it a lot. In the lower corner I used the center of the Nautical Wheeler doily, layered a leaf from Judy's bloom and then made my flower with the large rose strip and cuties 2.   I added some leaves from the flourish leaf strip behind the flower.  I totally love that die!!  The darling butterfly is from the small Exotic butterfly set.   The peel off saying is on a spellbinders twisted metal tag.   I'm also using this card for the "no stamping" Learn a new technique on the Split Coast forum. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Karen love the pretty papers you've used and your lovely flower arrangement. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn designs Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Jodi said...

beautiful card, Karen!!! your flower is stunning!! Good Luck and thank you for sharing in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

shulsart said...

Lovely card, Karen. The French Flair is may favorite as well. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Kianel said...

Gorgeous card Karen!
Love the colors and sooo love this doily frame!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Good luck for the draw!
Love from France, Kianel.