Monday, February 25, 2013

Cheery Lynn die cut flowers

I made this card for the die cut flowers challenge on Cheery Lynn.  I started this 5x7 card with soft raspberry card and soft yellow that I used the poinsettia embossing plate on.  Now I know I need to get some more embossing plates but this one works well with any of the flowers.   I used the miniature, medium, and large rose die strips for the flowers,  Under the flowers I used the rose leaf strip, olive branches and mini fanciful flourish.  The beautiful oval is the Swedish spring oval. and I added some gems around around it with a gold peel off for the sentiment.   The pretty corners are lace corner deco F.  All dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs. Be sure to check out the fabulous dies and design team creations

7 comments:

kathi17 said...

You've made another really beautiful card Karen. Everything about it is gorgeous!

Dianne said...

Fantastic love every inch of it, thanks so much for sharing big hugs Di have a great week...

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Karen, wonderful card. Really striking colors and beautiful flowers. thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn.
Hugs Tamara xx

Lori said...

Hi Karen, isn't this the best challenge especially using Cheery Lynn Dies. Love your beautiful flowers...and thank you for joining us this week at the Cheery Lynn Die Challenge.

Lena said...

Hi Karen .
I have used QuicKutz Nesting Frame 10,
and dies from Joy Craft. No. Marianne Design dies.
regards Lena

Jodi said...

very beautiful, Karen! the embossed background is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & gorgeous flowers !!!
Janie