Thursday, February 14, 2013

Just Rite sketch challenge

The challenge on Just Rite is this sketch.  I used the gorgeous new Floral Flourishes background stamp with peeled paint distressed ink.  The saying is from Good friends label twenty nine set and I stamped in peeled paint on the pretty Decorative labels 8 die. The pretty scalloped border is a Marianne die, Anja Lace.    I added some ribbon and colored the bow part with the peeled paint distress ink also.  Finished the card with some green gems. 

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

what gorgeous die cuts to go with those gorgeous JR stamps! Love that Anja lace die!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Very pretty card and the bow is adorable!

Sheri said...

Great use of dies! lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Justrite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love that die cut with the stamped image.