Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Daily Bread Design, Animals

The Shining Light challenge over at Our Daily Bread Design is animals. I love this Quiet Waters stamp set and use it often for masculine cards.  It's so easy to work with and I colored it with copic markers and distressed ink. I added some stickles to the trees for some bling.  Labels 8 to stamp on and Decorative Labels 8 for the frame from Spellbinders.  I used the little fence die from ODBD and grass border from Cheery Lynn.  Be sure to check out all the gorgeous Design Team creations on Our Daily Bread Design and the beautiful stamps.  

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful scene Karen!! I love your colors and your use of dies!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Dianne said...

ILove the scene too, and you colored it beautifully, the sky,the water,wonderful,thanks for sharing...