Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Christine

Christine with Flourishes is having a birthday this week!!!  I made this pretty card using Flourishes Dahlia set and fussy cut it out.  I colored it with copics in V series, V15, V12 and V01 for the flowers, Y06 for the center of the flowers and YG 63 &67 for the leaves with a little of the Y06 on the ends.  The fan is a Sissex die and then I ran it through a cuttlebug folder and sanded it to bring out the design. The paper for the fan is Shimmer Sheetz Mylar.  I added some Cheery Lynn dies around the flower and leaves, mini fanciful flourishes, rose leaf strip and the shape is Cheery Lynn's French Flair.  I used the oval inside from Flourishes
perfectly pierced oval and added a peel off saying. 

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

A gorgeous intricate design Karen! Lovely all the added elements, the pretty cutting and the lovely purples! Thanks so much for celebrating with me!

Cheryl said...

Karen, this is gorgeous! That dahlia image is one of my favs, and your coloring on it is AMAZING! And, I love the fan die cut with the embossing.

Marie-Louise said...

Such beautiful cards.