Sunday, October 13, 2013

Our Daily Bread Fall Leaves

I made this cute card for the  fall leaves challenge at Our Daily Bread Design. I LOVE their new stamps and matching dies, they have a different way of lining them up and it's so easy to use the dies with the red rubber stamps now. I used the new flower and pumpkin bundle and  I colored it with copics and used the ODBD nested oval die to back the pumpkin and trimmed it in a gold pen.  Spellbinders embossing folder and leaves and border from my stash. 

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!!!Love the stamp!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, I love how you've colored this great new pumpkin and fall flowers image! So pretty, and the embossed background is beautiful! I love it and am so glad you joined us again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Karen!! I just love the coloring of the pumpkin and your embossed background with the leaves. Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!

Donna Mack said...

Great job with the coloring!! The leaves are so beautiful! Very pretty card!!

Linda Carson said...

Karen this is stunning! Beautiful coloring and love the embossing folder you chose! Thanks for joining ODBD this week!