Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pink and White Roman Romance

I was playing some more with the shimmer sheets today and the Roman Romance embossing folder by Spellbinders. The embossed card front is on shimmery vellum and then I rubbed over it with ink.  The bow was made from shimmer sheets and it doesn't have white spots on it in real life, I think it must be the lighting.  The bow is a tutorial on Becca's Amazing paper grace blog and they are fun to do.  I added a Cheery Lynn mini fanciful flourish and some glittery pearls. This gorgeous folder and shimmer sheets can be found at Joan's Garden.   

3 comments:

julieprice3 said...

I love this embossing folder, very pretty card
Hugs Julie P

Ginny B. said...

Karen, congratulations on winning the challenge at Joan's Gardens. Love, love, love that beautiful glossy embossing!

kathi17 said...

This is beautiful Karen. That folder is on my wishlist. I just got some shimmer sheets, but haven't used them yet.

I love the way you used yours. All the shine and the way you shaded and embellished your card are beautiful!