Sunday, December 11, 2011

Feminine Flair

Feminine Flair is our challenge at Flourishes this week.  I used their gorgeous heart stamp with several of the heart Cheery Lynn dies.  the border die is Hearts di Vine
The gorgeous heart dies are two layered, the largest one is Heart to Heart Doily   the smaller one is
Heartland America.  the beautiful background paper is from JoAnn's and it's an adhesive fabric paper. I edged it with gold peel off borders from Pop up templates and added some pearls, a heart gem, flower and leaves from Michaels.  I knew the minute I saw these gorgeous lacey heart dies that this heart stamp was going to be perfect for these. 

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

What a gorgeous creation Karen that just oozes a feminine flair! Beautiful! :-)

Stacy Morgan said...

Karen this is one of my favorite hearts to date... beautifully done! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge! Merry Christmas!

Dawn B. said...

Karen this is beautiful. I love swirls on the heart. It looks so pretty that way. Great job and thanks for joining us at Flourishes.