Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas Poinsettia

Well it's almost Christmas and I totally forgot I had the spellbinders poinsettia die.  I found it today when I was cleaning up my table and decided I better make a card. The poinsettia and leaf is from Spellbinders, the Victorian flourish  and holly branch are from
Cheery Lynn designs.  The corners are done with a MS border punch beaded arches, just cut 1.5" squares and then turn them point to point like a diamond and cut in half, drop the straight end into the border punch and trim the ends and you have beautiful corners.  I'm using this for a quick Christmas card for the challenge at 
Joan's Garden blog.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Karen! Merry Christmas!

Joan Fricker said...

Karen, what a nice find today. Beautiful card.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Selma said...

Wow Karen, this is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us again for our challenge at Joan's Gardens. We love to see your work.

SAMARA said...

hey hey hey! lookie what I got in my email!!!! YAY. That poinsetta Karen is magical. I love what you did here and the corner element. Just gorgeous colors and trim. xox