Saturday, February 4, 2012

Charleston Gardens Inspiration

Our challenge on Split Coast Inspiration challenge this week is to go to the Charleston Gardens website and choose something to case.  I chose this gorgeous pillow for my inspiration.  I'm using several ODBD design stamps to create this card.  The flower is from Happy Easter, the top right bird and sentiment are from You will find refuge, the bottom bird is from the
Sing to the lord set. 
I distressed the edges with vintage photo ink and a copper pen.  MS butterfly punch with some pearls. The wheat is from Our Daily Bread set.  

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

This sounds like an inspiration challenge I would love to do, Karen! I LOVE the collage you made; these birds are so pretty.

Thanks for popping by my blog today! So nice to see you. :)