Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Marianne dies

I made this pretty card for the Marianne Divas blog.  I just received this corner and circle die the other day and love them!!!! I ordered mine from Sweet stamps, she carries a lot of the Marianne dies.  I used some K&Co paper and the Anja corner die and then trimmed it in gold pen.  I added some pearls to define it.  I used the pretty scalloped circle die with a spellbinders scalloped circle behind it and on top of it.  These dies are very intricate but they cut out nicely with my vagabond machine.  I stamped the beautiful cherry blossom stamp from Flourishes with memento black ink and colored it with copics in the BV000 and BV02.  I used the Krylon gold pen to edge everything with.  Be sure to check out the Marianne Divas blog and see the gorgeous creations on there.

5 comments:

Elly said...

Beautiful card Karen. Beautiful dies :-)

Sandie said...

Karen your card is really delightful and so pretty!

Jean McKenzie said...

This is so pretty Karen!! I love the softness of your flowers and the beautiful dies you have used. Love the paper too [in my favourite colour LOL] I have bought a new Krylon gold leafing pen after seeing how you use it around the edges!!

Artesania said...

Hi karen ,ilove the corner and the circle too!Your card is a stunning creation .The DP looks great and the image give a smell of springtime!Thanks for join us at Marianne´s Design Divas this month!
Hugs Artesania DT

Tracy said...

Wow, I love all the Marianne Design product you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Marianne Design
Hugs
Tracy