Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sophia's Heart

This gorgeous new Sophia's heart die is from Cheery Lynn designs.  I cut the die out, it helps to emboss it first and then add a shim to get the tiny details to cut the best.  Then I used a circle XL stacker die from CL and cut it out of sticky paper. I laid the die cut down on the sticky paper and then used glitter over the whole thing.  The glitter is really pretty IRL, it's purple holographic.  I cut the card 5.5 square and added a piece of DP from K&Co, then I added lots of pretties to finish the card.  Lace, gems, flower and fern punched out, gold holographic corners and fancy label with matching bling.
This is for the  Creative Belli challenge
Also entering into the Stampin Sisters in Christ 
Dies used:
Sophia's heart
Circle XL stacker
Spellbinders fancy tags 2
Matching bling from Want 2 scrap

 
  I also used Sophia's hearts for this card and a spellbinders fancy tag with matching bling. K&Co paper.  I used the center piece from one of the other dies for this card and stamped a Flourishes saying in the center.


5 comments:

Elly said...

Beautiful cards Karen!!!

Robin Parker said...

Love the creations with the hearts dies. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Hearts.

Sandie said...

oh my gosh, this is so beautiful Karen... wow!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Dear me- this is fabulous Karen!

MariLynn said...

Karen, this is definitely a wow card. I love all the details. The recipient of this card is going to be blessed. Thanks for sharing it with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.