Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 138, Fall colors

I'm also using these gorgeous zinnia's for the fall color challenge that I used on the Timeless Tuesday challenge.  I love these flowers and they are so easy to color as most of the Flourishes flower stamps are fabulous to work with.  I stamped and colored them with copic markers and cut them out with Spellbinders labels.  I added a Cheery Lynn leaf flourish and some bling at the corners.  The pretty DP is from K&Co and I did try the technique on Laura's blog on the left side but it doesn't show up on the scan.  I don't think I let the base color dry enough so the subtle background stamp doesn't show much.  Be sure to check out Flourishes and Laura's blog, fabulous eye candy!!!

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Karen!! I just love your coloring of the image and the fall colors!! I may have to buy that zinia image after I move and get settled. Love that image.
hugs,
Chris

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the fall color scheme and you surely did a wonderful job coloring the pretty flowers!

Rosemary said...

beautiful fall card... i really like how you colored the zinnias!

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful Karen. This is a wonderful fall inspired card! Thanks for joining us...hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Karen, gorgeous fall card! I love your coloring and rustic color combo! Thank you for playing at the FTTC.