Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flourishes timeless Tuesday 139, ornament

Our challenge on Flourishes blog today is to make a card and use one of their stamps to make an ornament. I cut this ornament from the spellbinders ornaments and stamped their damask flourish on it and embossed it in gold.  The pretty cut and emboss folder is from Marianne Design.  I added some bling with gold metallic ribbon and borders. The Saying is a gold peel off and I colored it with a copic red marker.  Be sure to check out the gorgeous DT cards on Flourishes.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Karen!~

Leslie Miller said...

Love the way you used the background stamp for the ornament! And I swoon over that embossing folder because I'm such a nut for that sort of thing. Got to look that up. Gorgeous card, Karen!

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty Karen. I love the way you created your ornament. This will be perfect for the holidays. Great job.

Silke Ledlow said...

Karen, I agree...this is really pretty! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~