Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mark's Finest Papers, exciting news!!

I'm so excited to be one of the new members of the Speedy the Cat design team for Mark's finest papers.
This wonderful moose scene is from their newest release for October and I'm giving you a sneak peek!! I colored it with copic makers.  The DT sisters are listed on the right side of my blog and please be sure to check out their gorgeous work.   I cut the ribbon border with a Cheery Lynn die and the tag and ovals are spellbinders.  I added some metallic leaves from Michaels with a large holographic gem in the center.  You can see dozens of fabulous cards on Speedy the cat TV so check it out!!!

7 comments:

Shelly Watson said...

congrats on the design team! nice cards.

Lynn McAuley said...

I am so happy to see that you have joined the MFP team! Welcome aboard, Karen!

Beautiful work with this wonderful moose. The woven ribbon border is perfect for showcasing this fabulous image!!

shulsart said...

Congratulations, Karen and fabulous job on this card! That border really sets it off!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats to you- another beautiful card!!! Love the ribbon border too.

Pat Moore said...

Congrats on the new DT assignment. ...Pat

Ravengirl said...

This looks fabulous Karen! Love how you embellished with ribbon border!

Cindy Lou said...

Beautiful card, love all your coloring, reminds me of when I lived in the Mountains. Great job. Thanks for sharing:)