Monday, October 31, 2011

Midnight Madness and Our Daily Bread Design

The sketch is for Priscilla's Midnight Madness.  This beautiful collage is from Our Daily bread Design.   I used distress inks and carefully colored the large stamp with Tea Dye and forest moss.  I added a MS holly leaf border to the bottom and then some satin ribbon and peel off lace border.  Oval scalloped die cut with a gold peel off.  I used paper from K&Co and trimmed everything with a gold pen.  A few green gems and gold Spica pen and Diamond stickles finished the card.  Be sure to hop over and see the gorgeous creations on Midnight madness.    

5 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! I love your image and the way you are showcasing it, the background paper is lovely with this beautiful tree! Thank you for sharing your talent and for participating in this weeks sketch at Midnight Madness! We look forward to seeing your work again very soon!
hugs
donna
priscillastyles/DT

America said...

A lovely card. Great image by ODBD's illustrator Dina. I love her fab work. I recently ordered this stamp and cant wait to ink it up myself. :)
Beautiful take on the MMSC sketch! Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you playing along with us again next week!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the most beautiful collage stamp! I was looking at it on their website the other day. You've made a gorgeous card with it, Karen!

Beate said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Karen! Hugs and smiles

SAMARA said...

And again Karen, It looks like we are peeking into someone's livingroom window, or just walking down the stairs! It is neat how you got away from "centering" things. Not that you do that, but I ALWAYS think I should! I love how offset looks. Your ornaments are stellar! I love the bottom trim.