Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our Daily Bread and Stampin Sisters in Christ

In case you can't tell I LOVE this new Christmas Rose stamp from Our Daily Bread Design.  Our challenge on ODBD is holiday this week so I just had to use this gorgeous flower again.  I stamped it Memento black and colored it with copics.I stamped a second one and colored just the center flower and cut it out and popped it up for dimension.   The scalloped oval and beaded oval are Spellbinders and the gorgeous border which I cut two of and laid them back to back is from Cheery Lynn.  I added some double edged lace over the seam and used the remaining pieces of the border to cut two corners.  This card is also being used for the Stampin Sisters in Christ (2) of everything card.  I added two snowflakes and lots of pearls to finish the card with silver peel off borders.  Be sure to check out the DT cards on both blogs for some gorgeous inspiration!! 

6 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Great textures and lovely 'lace' look this card has. It's beautiful Karen.

Grace said...

Karen how very beautiful! LOVE the CL die! Love how you colored the Christmas rose and all your framing! Gorgeous Christmas card!!!

Wendy Zick said...

This is so pretty, I love all the embellishments!

Miesje said...

This is beautiful! I love that Christmas Rose - it is on my wish list! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Karen!! I just love the blue and pink combo as well as your use of dies, lace and pearls. Very festive and elegant!! Thanks for joining the Stampin Sister in Christ challenge and ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
blessings,
Chris

Becky said...

Karen, this is beautiful..love the design, and that fabulous die. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.