Sunday, October 2, 2011

Joan's Garden Challenge, Nature

I made this card for the challenge over at
Joan's Garden.  We were to use Nature as a theme, several layers, glitter and one of the Around the page punches by Martha Stewart or any other punch.  This beautiful stamp set is from Heartfelt Creations Spring Birdies set and I stamped in memento black, colored with copics and then added stickles to the images. I used some pretty DP from my stash and then layered everything with black to accent it. The around the page punch is from Martha Stewart and the oval is spellbinders.  I added some feathers and prima flower and leaves to finish the card.  Be sure to check out Joan's blog, she has some fabulous ideas and things for sale. 

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Stunning- what a gorgeous, gorgeous card!!!