Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Daily Bread Design Ornament

Today's Our Daily Bread Design Blog is featuring a big sale on the Christmas stamps from previous years.  I decided to get out my ornaments from last year and play.  I used the snowflake swirl background for this card, stamped in blue distress ink on white cryogen paper.  Added a silver pen around the edges and also on the blue layer behind it.  The card edges are trimmed with holographic silver peel off borders.  I used a spellbinders fancy tag with matching Want 2 scrap pearls, embossed the saying in white.  The ornament is stamped in white and embossed in white on light blue prisma paper and then I hand cut the die around the outside to give it a darker blue backing.  Be sure to check out the GORGEOUS cards on the blog today, it really makes you want to get started on holiday cards.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Karen, you never cease to amaze me with your absolutely breathtaking creations!! This card is beyond words beautiful and those colors....love them!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina